Are you sleeping rough?
Get help now
Free and confidential advice, support and treatment for problematic alcohol and drug use at Bristol ROADS.
ROADS is a partnership between:
- BDP (Bristol Drugs Project)
- DHI (Developing Health and Independence)
- Avon and Wiltshire Mental Health Partnership NHS Trust
For general support and advice, contact DHI first.
ROADS run a number of drop-in sessions around the city. They have a Health and Harm Reduction Centre at 11 Brunswick Square, Bristol, BS2 8PE.
Drop in times:
- Monday to Friday: 9am to 8pm
- Saturday: 10am to 5pm
- Bank holidays: 9am to 5pm
- Closed: Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Year’s Day
- Central: E5, 16-18 King Square, BS2 8AZ
- North: Greenway Centre, Doncaster Road, Southmead, Bristol, BS10 5PY
- South: Symes Community Centre, Peterson Avenue, Hartcliffe, Bristol, BS13 0BE
Call 0117 440 0540 or email email@example.com for information on how to access our services.Proceed to Category